Looking for an activity for your 5 -12 year old that is SUPER FUN and helps develop life skills without them knowing it!
The Mary Calder Summer Junior Golf Camp will take place on June 12th – 16th from 9:00am – noon. Every day, YOUR child will arrive and participate in our “Golf Playground,” an activity station based learning environment. We will keep your child busy with SUPER FUN games and activities while coaching the golf-specific skills necessary for them to succeed in playing golf. We have contests, games, playing on the course… sometimes we even let the parent play too!
Our camp is lead by Paul Johnson, PGA. Coach Paul certified curriculum has earned him several honors, such as:
- US Kids Golf Top 50 Junior Golf Instructors in the Country
- 2008 Dixie PGA Section Junior Golf Leader of the Year
- 2017 Georgia PGA Section Player Development Award
- One of four Titleist Performance Institute Level 3 Junior Golf Instructors within Georgia
- US Kids Golf Certified Golf Instructor
- US Kids Golf Tour Director, Savannah / Hilton Head Tour
- and much more…
To register for this camp, visit www.SavannahGolfLessons.com and click on “Events” tab at the top.